Dear Community Members,
SAWRO is looking for an administrative assistant who will be working through the City of Toronto’s Investment In Neighbourhoods Program. Interested candidates must by OW recipients living in Toronto.
- Meet and greet clients in office when they have come to access services
- Conduct outreach and promotion activities following supervisor’s direction
- Provide front line customer services to clients
- Conduct outbound phone call with client as needed and receive inbound phone call and connect organizers with clients based on their needs.
- Conduct outreach, door knocking, flyer distributing within the community following supervisor’s direction
- Prepare meeting agenda, minutes and reports as needed
- Provide administrative supports to other organizers to run their programs
- Conduct file and document management process electronically and manually
- Support supervisor to organize workshops, events and other organizational activities
- Clean and organize workplace according to supervisor’s direction
- Input client’s information data in system; extract data and generate reports as needed
Note: Because of COVID 19 situation a hybrid model of communication is being implemented i.e. virtual contact with clients as well as face to face meeting for services needed. Flexibility to carry on this working model during the pandemic period is required.
If you are interested, please apply through this link: https://eos.toronto.ca/ontarioworks/job/Toronto-Administrative-Assistant-ON-M1L-1K9/543748917/