Dear Community Members,
SAWRO is organizing an online health series that will present information on the recent COVID-19 pandemic on Saturday, May 2nd, 2020 from 4pm-5pm, through a Facebook Live event. The online live-stream will host internationally-trained health professionals who will present information about the pandemic, recommended health protection Emeasures, and important physical/mental health. They will also answer to frequently asked questions about COVID-19. All of this information will be delivered in Bangla and English.
The presentation of information will be followed by a period of question and answer form the community members. Here are some ways to participate in the event:
Online – Through Facebook!
• Log into your personal Facebook Account
• Click on the link below to see the live online session. You can ask your question in the comment section while the event is streaming live
Over the Phone:
• Dial the local number 647-558-0588 (this is a Zoom number)
• You will be asked for a meeting ID, enter 854 4034 4859
• You will be able to hear the presentation. You will be admitted to the meeting after the presentation for the question and answer period and will be able to ask questions directly
You can join both ways! The question and answer period will have a moderator. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!